MILFORD — Speed limits and restrictions on certain commercial vehicles may be in effect on some roadways in Eastern Pennsylvania tonight because of Winter Storm Juno. And New York is declaring a travel ban on Route I-84.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Jan 26, 2015 08:28 pm
By LYNN OLANOFF
BETHLEHEM, Pa (AP) — Fall foliage season is a popular time for hiking...
- Jan 22, 2015 02:29 pm
By Anya Tikka
MILFORD — Widespread protests by local residents weren't enough to stop...
- Jan 22, 2015 01:53 pm
MILFORD — Pike County Commissioner Matt Osterberg has...
- Jan 22, 2015 02:33 pm
- Community event to replace violence with kindness
- Pocono Medical Center provides millions in community support
- Need help getting a health plan?
- Pennsylvania returns $49M in aid for Medicaid, assistance
- Contemporary and chic country living
- Eight mid-winter home maintenance to dos
- Despite crisis, DV will build new school without tax hike
- Brian Carso joins school board
- Suspect in municipal meeting killings sues jail over food
- Pennsylvania court upholds public land gas drilling leases
- Land and lake access, with pond and pool too
- Reality TV, Eagle style
- Spreading Random Acts of Kindness
- ESU announces merger of departments
- Wells Fargo supports Country Ark Farm with donation
- November Students of the Month
- Girl Scouts do good deeds
- Annual butter sculpture unveiled at Pennsylvania Farm Show
- Cookies with a click: Girl Scouts making sales online
- Senate aide named new Pa. open records agency director
- Break the ice
- Utility to trim trees in Milford, Westfall
- New York fracking ban seen as having little impact on supply
- Leslie Pizarro joins Ruffino Real Estate
- Supermarket mall may come to Dingman
- What does NY's frack ban mean for the Delaware basin?
- 'A wonderful relationship'
- Winter is for the birds
- Combined Energy Services and A1 Heating Service announce partnership
- DA unleashes case on Frein
- Maternal Fetal Medicine consults available in Honesdale
- Inner Light Healing opens
- Three-bedroom ranch with lake rights
- 8 charged with trespassing at gas pipeline protest
- Winter is best to test for deadly radon
- Cubs' meeting turns into Majestic tour
- Walmart donates turkeys to school
- My Teacher Glows in the Dark
- Reading together
- Volleyball girls visit DVE-TV
- A season of giving
- Report: Gun deaths of US officers jump 56 percent
- Private beach is now public for river rescue, recreation access
- Lincoln Flag to revisit scene of the crime
- Six-plus acres in a private country setting
- 7 Steps for a successful weight loss resolution this new year
- Bonnett promoted at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
- Gap between rich, poor schools doubled in 4 years
- Know your poison this holiday season
Thanks to our school board
Thanks to our school board
Need help getting a health plan?